March 2013

Continue from my last post. I always love March. Back on 2013 i celebrated my 24 birthday with whole new life. After I met my love, my life changed. I am not sure where are we heading to but being with him really make me happy. He met my family few days before he take off to perform umrah. First time I saw my dad happy and agree with my choice. He just like how sincere adli was at that time. Alhamdulillah.

After few weeks  he came back from Mekah, he proposed me. I did not expect things like that will ever came out from him because he told me that he's not ready for commitment. I was totally fine because I still have life goals that I  want to complete. Jodoh tu Allah yg tentukan bukan manusia. Syukur Alhamdulillah. I believe Allah knows better than this.

We plan to get married on 2014. We need more time to get ready. Marriage is not something funny. It's a big thing. 

Like I said, Allah knows better than us. On June 2013, my dad was very ill. The doctor even said if he is not strong enough, maybe low chances for him to survive. After few days of struggling, my dad asked me "sempat ke abah tengok kau dgn adli?". I told him "Baba kena kuat. Don't think about that. InsyaAllah ada rezeki nanti.". Same question everyday. One day my parents in law visited him. After few minutes he asked a question my father in law "anak kita macam mana? Kalau bole saya nak tengok diorang kawen.". At that time,  my whole family was speechless. We know who our father, we know he is not that type of person. I don't know why, I don't know what to do. I'm clueless. 

Later that day my in laws asked us to find a date for us to tie the knot. It was totally fast and easy. Allah ease our journey heading to it. Alhamdulillah. On October 2013 we officially husband and wife. Who would've thought that my father survived? He get to see his last wish. I married to a guy that he know can take care of me. 

A year later, my father passed away. On Friday, in our prayers room, so easy and peaceful and our baby follows him. I had a miscarriage.

Dear Baba, 

I remember all of our memories. I remember how much you want to see my wedding. Now you are together with your dear cucu up there waiting for us. 

Dear kiddo, 

I didn't know that you are exist in there but I know you are now happily with atok up there. I love both of you so much. 

Comments

Popular Posts