10 February 2013

It's been a while since I post my last entry. Just feels like talking about about my love story after 5 years being together. It is not that interesting but trust me it happened too fast from the day we start texting until the day I said Yes to him.

We started texting in early February 2013. Started with a joke and end up with a marriage. I was watching YouTube at that time in the office and my bestie was in front of me. I remember I watch Aqasha busking with a bunch of crews. After few videos, I randomly told my bestie I wish I can get a boyfriend who know how to play guitar. Then she asked me "I tweet eh?". I swear I thought she was just joking because we both joke a lot. She tweeted! I'm like, Nah! No one will respond to it. Few hours later I got few DMs from a stranger and few tweets mentioned and one of it was him. LOL!

So we started DM-ing each other but its just a casual message, no flirty message but it's not that much pun. I also DM-ing his best friend, Zul (who now my best friend too.). One day, Zul ask for my BB pin (at that time, I'm using blackberry Curve) and we added each other on BBM. If I am not mistaken, on 9 February 2013, me and Zul plan to hang out the next day since it's public holiday. At this point of time, I am not sure whether I have added Adli on my BBM list or not. I was counting hours at that time and thinking whether I am making a right decision or not. Texted my bestie, Akla and told her I arrange a lepak session with a stranger. I was so freak out and I told her I need her to be with me since this is my first experience.

Fast forward, I met Zul that night. He ditch me. Duhh! He was busy with his phone while eating his spaghetti timun. I spontaneously told him, "Hey! Ajaklah adli lepak sekali.". few minutes later, he was in front of me. The feeling of seeing him was totally different. I'm like "what's happening to me? Why do I feel this way?".

That was my first time I met the love of my life, Adli Ikhwan.

Comments

Popular Posts